CenterPiece Discussions  > Client Management  > Document Storage  
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Document Storage
melguz is not online. Last active: 4/10/2023 1:42:38 PM melguz
Top 100 Poster
Joined: 05 May 2020
Total Posts: 19
 
Document Storage
Posted: 18 Nov 2022 06:40 AM
I have a question about document storage. We are now at 66% full on our document storage. Is there a way to consolidate documents or do we have to purchase more document storage? Thank you.
brianp is not online. Last active: 5/15/2024 11:08:43 AM brianp
www.ekyros.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Total Posts: 1244
 
Re: Document Storage
Posted: 18 Nov 2022 06:44 AM
Hello melguz!

I recommend you purchase additional document storage. The cost is $114/yr for an additional 25 Gigabytes. This will double your storage and provide you with plenty of capacity going forward. Hope that helps!

kristenp is not online. Last active: 2/29/2024 10:54:05 AM kristenp
www.ekyros.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Joined: 16 Jan 2013
Total Posts: 83
 
Re: Document Storage
Posted: 18 Nov 2022 08:47 AM
Hi Melguz,

Thanks for your post! One other thing to consider before adding more storage is the capacity of the storage remaining. For example, I am happy to look up the date the initial 25GB was added so you can better gage how many years it took to use up the 66%, as it is possible you have years remaining in the 34%. Hope that makes sense and helps. My direct contact info is below.

Also, the $114. year for the next 25GB will be prorated based on when you add it to your database.

Kris Paul
469-293-3079 x106
kristenp@ekyros.com

http://www.ekyros.com/Pub/images/ek-logo391x100.png
melguz is not online. Last active: 4/10/2023 1:42:38 PM melguz
Top 100 Poster
Joined: 05 May 2020
Total Posts: 19
 
Re: Document Storage
Posted: 29 Nov 2022 01:25 PM
Thank you, Kristen! I'll be in touch via email.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1
 
Forums  > CenterPiece Discussions  > Client Management  > Document Storage